Riddles of the Past
A downloadable game for Windows
10 years ago, Emily Henson, a young dancer, found herself at the railway station in a strange town, not knowing who she was or where she came from. Over time, she managed to adjust, fit in, and live a full, normal life. Until a few fragments found in an old photo album awoke the memories and mysteries of the past.
You must unravel a tangled web of love, jealousy, intrigue, and crimes committed by a mad genius. You will venture into Riverside, a town abandoned by humans and now populated by the unusual creations of the mad genius. It’s up to you to discover the truth about the past and shed light on the reasons why all of the humans fled the small town in panic.
This game’s plot rich in mysteries and secrets, unusual puzzles, thrilling scenes, and a moving love story will be a real treat for fans of the genre as well as for first-time players. The authentic visual style and quality sound will completely immerse you into the mysterious atmosphere of this town without memory!
- 52 beautiful city locations transformed by the absence of people.
- unusual gameplay elements turn every game setting into a hidden objects scene.
- the interactive map helps players move around the city quickly.
- discovered memories are stored and can be replayed at any time.
- exciting gameplay that immerses players in a mysterious abandoned city.
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $9.99 USD. You will get access to the following files: