Lemuria: Lost in Space
A downloadable game for Windows
The Lemuria 7 spaceship has been missing for over 70 years. Now it is back in the Solar System. However, there are no crew members on it. It's also unclear how the Lemuria 7 has returned and why it has been seriously damaged. In Lemuria: Lost in Space, you play as Abrix - the robot with AI that may operate in extreme temperatures, high levels of radiation and that yields weapon and hacking modules to explore the whole Lemuria 7 spaceship.
• Explore over 100 rooms of the spaceship, solve dozens of puzzles, find valuable resources and fight with security turrets and other enemies patrolling the ship;
• Uncover the story of the lost crew of Lemuria 7. The ship has been missing for over 70 years - find out what exactly happened to them;
• Acquire new skills allowing you to hack computer terminals or even the spaceship network to avoid fighting with patrolling robots;
• Challenge yourself in demanding mini-games that will test your logical thinking and maths skills;
• Feel the unique atmosphere of the abandoned spaceship with the original soundtrack, composed by Ree-D.
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $11.99 USD. You will get access to the following files: